Look-ups is looking for genealogists willing to do Look-ups!
Do you have resource materials such as files,
books or other information that you would be willing to share???
Help someone as perhaps someone has helped you in your research.
Contact Walla Walla County Co-ordinator
1. Do your homework; find as much information as you can from your location.
2. Provide adequate and clear information, names, dates, location.
Please do not include information (or family stories) that will not add to the research process.
3. Ask clear and precise questions, not just "anything you can find".
4. Send or include money for copies and any other expenses.
5. Keep the copyright laws in mind; do not ask anyone to abuse them.
6. Be patient. Sometimes our schedules are not what we would like them to be. Volunteers will respond as quickly as possible.
7. Express your appreciation for the help provided.